....................................................................................................................................................

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Student of the Month interview - Questions + Answers

1. How did you become student of the month?
 

 By helping others get good grades.

2. Did you want this title?
 

 Not really, it's just another award.

3. Do your teachers like you?
 

 Some of them.

4. Do you study a lot?
 

 No.

5. How does being student of the month feel?
 

 It feels great, I get a lot of attention.

6. Do other students make fun of you?
 

 I guess some of them do, but they're just jealous.

7. Are other students jealous of you?
 

 Some of them.

8. Do you think you're better than everyone else?
 

 Not really, I'm not that smart.

9. Do you enjoy school?
 

 No, I don't want to be here at all.

10. Do you like learning?
 

 NO.

11. What is your favorite subject?
 

 Well, the easiest subject for me is English.

12. Did you get a prize for being student of the month?
 

 I got thirty dollars.

13. Does being student of the month really matter to you?
 

 Not really.

14. Have girls/guys been more attracted to you lately?
 

 I don't know.

15. How do you become student of the month?
 

 Just by being a good student, I guess.

16. What are the perks?
 

 Feeling smart.

17. How do you feel about Akins?
 

 It's boring, I just want to graduate already.

18. Do you think you will receive this honor again?
 

 If I study a lot.

19. What grade are you in?
 

 10th.

20. Do you plan on going to college? 

Not really.

No comments:

Post a Comment