....................................................................................................................................................

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Shortlist Warm Up

I picked this photo because the landscape is very interesting. It looks like it should be on another planet.

 I picked this photo because I would like to live in a place like that. It is also very well composed.

 This is my favorite photo because I like black and white photographs better than color.

I picked this photo because of the baby's expression. He seems so fascinated by the bubble.

I picked this photo because this guy looks crazy. I mean, I wouldn't fuck with him.

I picked this photo because it almost gave me the chills. I would like to see this place for myself.

I picked this photo because I like the way it was taken. I thought it was a painting at first but then I realized it's a reflection.

I picked this photo because I like the expression on the monkey's face.


I picked this photo because I think the photographer had a very good idea and took the photo well.

I chose this photo because I want to to what those people are doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment